Did you dream of chasing down pirates as a kid? Exploring the world following nothing but the horizon? Crossing the seas, no matter how wild?
With this vintage style telescope, you can hang on to that same sense of adventure that seems to otherwise fade as we grow old. This authentic looking replica is based on theDollond London brand that provided telescopes for Captain Cook, so you know you're getting the best.
With a soft leather grip carefully embossed and stitched, you'll feel like a true explorer with this on hand. It comes in a decadent wooden case with a glass display panel to let everyone know your dreaming of globetrotting... Even when you're stuck at your desk.
- Wooden case with brass nameplate and glass window
- Detailed sketch printed on the glass
- Embossed leather grip accents
- Extends to an impressive 42 cms
- Reenact pirate chases or display for nostalgic decor
- Thoughtful gift for the adventurous dad or boss
Includes: Telescope with brass cap, wooden display case
Colour: Antique brass, brown leather
Materials (telescope): Brass, leather
Materials (case): Wood, glass, felt
Magnification: 5 – 8 x
Measurements (case): 16.5 x 9.5 x 8 cms
- Extends from 14 cms to 42 cms