Can you smell that?
The smoke of a crackling fire, the warm tasty scent of fresh damper, maybe a billy of hot tea and some wattles in the air...
It's the scent of adventure in the Aussie outback. There's no feeling quite like it. Luckily, you can bring that feeling home with this carefully crafted functional brass compass.
You've got a cackling kookaburra on the front and the sacred words of 'Waltzing Matilda' engraved inside the lid. So no matter where you end up, you'll always have a bit of home with you. Luckily the top grade magnets in this explorer's compass will point you in the right direction when it's time to head home for a Vegemite sandwich.
The classy wooden case will keep it safe between adventures. But you'll always know it's ready to go when you want to hit the road.
It's the perfect gift for the true Aussie swagman, yearning for a simpler time when 'explorer' was an earned title and not just a computer program.
- Fully functional for maximum adventure
- 'Waltzing Matilda' poem carefully engraved on the inside
- Explore like a true Aussie with the cheerful kookaburra
- Great gift for a true Aussie 'swagman'
- Forest green felt lining to protect the compass inside the case
- Wooden case adds a classy nautical touch to any home or office
- Contents: Compass, wooden case
- Materials (case): Wood, felt lining, brass features
- Materials (compass): Brass, top grade magnets
- Measurements (case): 8.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 cms
- Measurements (compass): 6 cms diameter
- Compass features screw top lid
- 'Waltzing Matilda' poem engraved on inside of lid