The Jaguar XK120 Mini Roadster is a 1:5 scaled version of the iconic Jaguar XK120. It is as beautiful as the original, designed to be driven by adults, and reaches a top speed of 62 km/h.
The original Jaguar XK120 was unveiled at the London Motor Show is 1948. This mini version features the same long hood, tapered grille, and sweeping rounded fenders of the original.
It may be a Mini Roadster, but this jaguar cub still lets out a growl. Under the hood, the roadster is powered by a 110cc four-stroke air-cooled gas engine that will take you to a top speed of 62 km/h. It has a three-speed automatic transmission for quick acceleration, wishbone suspension, gas shocks, 25 cm aluminium wheels, rubber tires, and hydraulic disc brakes for a smooth stop.
While it isn’t street legal, this classic Mini Roadster is the ultimate luxury boys-toy for the modern gentleman.
- Mini version of the iconic Jaguar XK120
- Top speed of 62 km/h
- Automatic transmission, wishbone suspension, and disc brakes
- Engine: 110cc four-stroke air-cooled gas engine
- Top speed: 62 km/h
- Transmission: Three-speed automatic transmission
- Suspension: Wishbone suspension
- Chassis: Powder-coated steel box
- Shell: Fibreglass
- Wheels: Aluminium (25 cm)
- Tires: Rubber
- Brakes: hydraulic discs
- Length: 249 cm
- Width: 103 cm
- Weight: 98 kg